Doctors’ Urgent Care Offices COVID-19 Screening and Testing
Monday, June 1, 2020
Doctors’ Urgent Care Offices is now offering a convenient, safe and expedited option for screening and evaluating employees for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) including for those employees that may be demonstrating active COVID-19 symptoms or have had a recent exposure either inside or outside of the workplace.
The screening process uses risk assessments based on current guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Ohio Department of Health (ODH). This process utilizes our convenient option of a telehealth visit with our providers for the initial screening and evaluation. Our telehealth providers can evaluate your risk factors, answer your questions and recommend the appropriate next steps.
While walk-ins are always welcome, the preferred method for expedited screenings is as follows:
- Have your employee complete a Screening Form and HIPAA Form.
- If your company isn’t currently set up for the screening process, please contact either:
- Send the completed forms to our telehealth scheduler at email@example.com.
- Your employee will be contacted by a telehealth team member and an appointment will be set up for the screening.
- When the screening and evaluation indicates the need for a lab based COVID-19 test, your employee will be instructed to go to the nearest Doctors’ Urgent Care Office to have the test completed. Lab results should be available in 24-48 hours.
- During the telehealth visit, our provider will assess symptoms, review medical history and determine relevant risk factors relating to potential exposure and the potential for an active infection of COVID-19.
All screenings and evaluations will be billed to personal insurance unless prior arrangements for direct client billing is established in advance.
Thank you for your cooperation and for your continued efforts in keeping your staff and employees safe and healthy. As always, our goal is to be a trusted resource for your company and employees. Doctors’ Urgent Care Offices will work to get your employees back to work as soon as safely possible.
For overall program questions or forms to get your company started with the screenings,
please contact Jim Schaaf (937) 684-6786 or Debbie Pierson (513) 515-5335.