Doctors' Urgent Care Offices perform many occupational health related tests.
Common Tests We Perform
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
- Fit Testing for Respirators
- X-rays, including B readings
- Drug and Alcohol
- Wellness Profiles (including cholesterol, blood sugar, complete blood count (CBC), complete metabolic panel (CMP), prostate specific antigen (PSA), body mass index (BMI), others)
- Audiometric examinations, meeting OSHA requirements
- Immunizations (including hepatitis, tetanus diptheria, TB mantoux, MMR, and others)
- Specific OSHA/NIOSH Exposure Testing (including OSHA lead level with ZPP, heavy metals, benzene, others)
- Specific Lab Testing (including blood sugar, hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, cholesterol, prostate specific antigen (PSA), others)
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Testing (including required testing for employee and source, immunizations, OSHA-compliant follow-up care)
Please contact an Occupational Health Services Account Representative if you have any questions regarding your specific needs.
Occupational Health Services Provided
|Be Part of a Great Team!
Hiring Physicians, NP’s, PA’s and Medical Assistants. Must have great customer service skills and be team oriented…Click above picture for more information.
|FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES AVAILABLE
Accepting all major insurance! UHC, Anthem, Medicare and others.