|Doctors' Urgent Care Offices perform many occupational health related tests.
Common Tests We Perform
Please contact an Occupational Health Services Account Representative if you have any questions regarding your specific needs.
Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
- Fit Testing for Respirators
- X-rays, including B readings
- Drug and Alcohol
- Wellness Profiles (including cholesterol, blood sugar, complete blood count (CBC), complete metabolic panel (CMP), prostate specific antigen (PSA), body mass index (BMI), others)
- Audiometric examinations, meeting OSHA requirements
- Immunizations (including hepatitis, tetanus diptheria, TB mantoux, MMR, and others)
- Specific OSHA/NIOSH Exposure Testing (including OSHA lead level with ZPP, heavy metals, benzene, others)
- Specific Lab Testing (including blood sugar, hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, cholesterol, prostate specific antigen (PSA), others)
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Testing (including required testing for employee and source, immunizations, OSHA-compliant follow-up care)
|NO APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY